If you could make a difference for Pitt Nursing for less than a takeout meal, would you?
The Day of Giving gives alumni, friends, faculty and staff, and students, the opportunity to do just that. Gifts as small as $5 will let us take top rankings again and win the University challenge funds. Those challenge funds help support essential programs at the school and improve the student, faculty, and staff experience.
School-specific funds from the Day of Giving will support:
- Nursing Student Uniform Fund: Support for the purchase of one student uniform for the first year of clinicals
- Student International Travel Fund: Support for students who wish to pursue international travel opportunities
- Scholarship Fund: General nursing scholarship fund
- General Research Fund: General support for student-led research
- Unrestricted Support: General student support
- Staff Development: Funding for workshops, technology upgrades, equipment, activities, and projects recommended by the Faculty/Staff Welfare Committee